Our practice is preparing to welcome you back beginning June 1, 2020, for your eye health and vision needs, based upon recommendations from our professional organizations, the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and directives from the Governor's office. As we carefully open back up, things will look a bit different when you come to our office. We have instituted policies, procedures, and safeguards that all are intended to ensure the health and well being of our patients, doctors, and staff.
* Our schedules have been modified to limit the number of persons in the office. Please be patient with our schedulers, as physical distancing necessitates a reduced patient volume.
* We have enabled virtual check-ins, which allow you to remain in your car until your appointment time. You will be personally greeted by a staff member at our entry door, screened for illness, and brought directly to your exam room.
* No visitor policy: We know how important it is to have a family with you, but for the safety of all, we cannot allow visitors at this time. If you require assistance, exceptions are made for minors and required caregivers.
* All doctors and staff will wear masks. We ask that patients come to their appointments with masks or appropriate facial coverings. If needed, we will supply you with a disposable mask.
* Extensive disinfection procedures following CDC guidelines are used in all areas of our practice throughout the day with special attention to clinical areas.
* We will continue to make “telehealth” virtual visits available to our patients.
* We are now scheduling appointments with our optician and within a few weeks, our entire frame inventory will be available for at-home browsing.
* We have enabled a hands-free check-in, check out and payment systems. A senior technician will contact you prior to your appt to review demographics and case history to minimize the time in the office.
* All patients who needed to be rescheduled or who are due for an appointment will be contacted. You can directly schedule your visit to our website at www.korbassociates.com.
We welcome you to refer your family members, friends, and co-workers who are in need of eye and vision care. Your referrals support our small businesses and ensure their future success! While your experience may feel different, our commitment to you remains the same. We will make every element of the patient experience as effective, efficient, compassionate, and as safe as possible.
Korb & Associates